Monday, February 10, 2014

My parents

         Parents they are an important two person in everyone life. Who's parents the two person who anti-life for you to let you live an amazing since you're first day in the life until now and whatever you're age now.  Maybe all of you his mother or his father take care of you because they always worries about you. For example " mother "  she always feel about you from her harte, I'll told you a tiny story that happened for me...
In a year ago I lost in the desert with my friends and we stay there a day, because it was my mistake we didn't take our same way when we came to camping, I told them I'll take a short cut way to highway and we lost because the car dead of battery and I was knowing it wasn't working well before we go. We stay there from midnight until 12 PM in the next day I felt that I will die here I wanted to cray but I don't want to show that to my friend because I don't want them to feel sad and give up from life on 12 PM the firefighters found us in and I believe that it's god give me another chance in the life I was very happy and I apologise from my friends cause that stupid mistake.

When I got back home I talked to my mother about this story, she told me that " When you didn't came back at night I felt in my heart that you're in trouble, she said I waited until 6 AM then she call an emergency about us she was know the area that we went there and the firefighters was looking in the around area that we probability we are there then they found us. And she said I expect that they will found you...!!

God bless our mothers...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you almost died! How scary it must have been for you!

    ReplyDelete