Sunday, February 9, 2014

First Day in United States.

             On the beginning of 2013 I arrived to United States of America. It was on the middle of night at 01:30 I landed at Denver International Airport it was hard snowing, with snow I felt really bad home sick with a really cold weather. I headed to a hotel for the first 3 days when I want to sleep 
I started thinking about my home country it's my first day that I slept faraway from my mother and my whole family it's hard feels. My mother she is give me a strong powerful to improve my this hard points in my life and she told me every person in whole life should get this hard points in his life to be strong in the future.
 
My great mother give me a short story of my father when he studied on last 1970s.
She said when he there there isn't any good connections, like what we have today Skype smart phones and many things to communication with your family. She said thart' is my father when he was in US he was sending a casts to his mother to let her know he is good and she send  her voice to him in US it was very hard way to communiction with your family. But know just open your phone and call your family, then she always push me to to improve this hard situation.
 
On first of June my mother advise me to go to New York and back home from New York, On the 9th of July I go back home and I was very happy after 3 months vacation. I came back to US, to Arizona.
I was very excited to start studying.
from the last vacation until today I didn't feel any home sick, and I hope to finish my major as soon as possible and go back home, Thanks a lot my great mother..!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment