On 2012 June 25th, I went to Disneyland it's 21 miles away from Orlando it's actually not on Orlando limits. When I was near to Disney was there a huge gate on the highway that's let know you are in a new world it was an amazing feeling, it's like you are in one of them cartoon film because the huge cartoon gate give you that feel. I parked the car and I walked very fast to the gate cause I wanna see it now, I got the ticket and my dream is started, I entered the gate and I saw a many cartoon characters and I was dreaming to see my favorite characters when I was child. And I walked all the way down and I saw a very big lake and this lake made it for people who's like to do a wave sport.
The hot air baloons it's take a people to the sky and they can see the Orlando city and the huge Disneyland and take a picture. I went to the old Disney characters and you know them history and how they biginning and when they end. There is many recration plays, like there is a small capsule hold it by ropes and pull the capsule then just let the ropes and you will be in the air it's scarey but funny. Actually I will took along time to told you every thing about Disenyland, but I advise every one to go there it's really awesome.
The hot air baloons it's take a people to the sky and they can see the Orlando city and the huge Disneyland and take a picture. I went to the old Disney characters and you know them history and how they biginning and when they end. There is many recration plays, like there is a small capsule hold it by ropes and pull the capsule then just let the ropes and you will be in the air it's scarey but funny. Actually I will took along time to told you every thing about Disenyland, but I advise every one to go there it's really awesome.
Did you go to Disneyland or Disney World? Disneyland is in California. Disney World is in Florida. Regardless, I'm glad you had a good time wherever you went. :)
ReplyDelete