Parrot
I live on the trees, I can speak like a humans, I can fly on high levels I have a freedom life with out rules in my life.
Actually I live in a great home with me parrot wife she always take care of me and she told me don't do a crazy things when you're out or flying.
I try to be near to the humans and learn from them how they talking to imitate them and teach my family.
A year ago there is a humans from National Geugraphic try to catch me but I run away from them, when they catch me or any kinds of birds we won't in this earth, they must respect the life and safe it.
People try to catch some parrots to cell it for a thousands dollars that's a heinous crime on us.
A little a bout my life I eat a seeds, we love to discover a new places for a better life.
I live on the trees, I can speak like a humans, I can fly on high levels I have a freedom life with out rules in my life.
Actually I live in a great home with me parrot wife she always take care of me and she told me don't do a crazy things when you're out or flying.
I try to be near to the humans and learn from them how they talking to imitate them and teach my family.
A year ago there is a humans from National Geugraphic try to catch me but I run away from them, when they catch me or any kinds of birds we won't in this earth, they must respect the life and safe it.
People try to catch some parrots to cell it for a thousands dollars that's a heinous crime on us.
A little a bout my life I eat a seeds, we love to discover a new places for a better life.
Saud,
ReplyDeleteNIce description, but you did not say if you could live without the rain forest.